Saturday, September 20, 2014

Stickers



STICKERS OF OURSELVES 


So I am all for putting cute stuff on your car, and those little stickers of each individual family member (mom, dad, and their 2 -9 children) fall into that category of cute, but have you noticed that no one has these stickers except people with children? It's like it's some kind of reproduction club...as in "Yay, we reproduced!" What I would love to see is some little old lady driving a car with a sticker of herself and her 47 cats...create some diversity in the stickers-of-ourselves community.

2 comments:

  1. I saw one several months ago that was Wall E and Eve. It was very cute and no kids required!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by my blog! I love the stickers people have come up with. At first I thought it was a little weird, but you see some of them (Star Wars Families, or Zombies) and it's pretty funny and creative.

    ReplyDelete